Talk To Us

We specialise in dealing with personal injury claims: road traffic accidents, work place accidents and sports accidents

Do I have a case?

So what should you do if you suffer an injury or have an accident?

If you have had an accident, which was not your fault, in the past two years and  you have suffered an injury then you may be entitled to make a claim for compensation.

The first thing to understand is that in order to have a valid personal injury case or accident case, you must have sustained some form of injury - either physical or psychological - as a consequence of a situation or incident. Even where another party was concerned (for example, your employer, another motorist, your doctor), the case must be that they have acted negligently or even criminally as proof is required. Please note that if such an injury was sustained, it must have resulted from the negligence of someone who had a duty of care towards you at the time of and in the circumstances of the accident. For example, employers are expected to provide a reasonably safe working environment for employees, a retail environment is expected to be a safe place for customers etc.

Please also note that, in some cases, if you have been involved in a mishap or accident but have not sustained a personal injury, you may still be entitled to make a claim to recover the costs of any personal property that may have been damaged or destroyed. So it is always worth making an enquiry if you suspect you may have a case to be considered.  

Get in touch with one of our solicitors today to make an enquiry. We're happy to advise on whether or not we feel you have a case worth pursuing further.

Niall Courtenay -

Beverly Turner -

Maria O'Mahony -